State Legislation at Your Fingertips
Alaska Workers' Compensation
CorVel has provided workers’ compensation management services to Alaska employers for more than 30 years. Our approach is focused on knowing that injured workers need quality healthcare and compassionate guidance from someone who is familiar with their case. We provide personalized attention along with the expertise needed to help speed return to work, while ensuring patients understand and follow treatment plans and get their questions answered quickly. All so that recovery can continue and life can get back on track.
Our comprehensive return to work program ensures collaboration and communication with all interested parties including the injured worker, employer, human resources, medical and safety teams, and healthcare providers. We use technology, compassionate case management for employees, and cost containment measures, to give Alaska employers a superior program.
- 24/7 nurse triage
- Workers' compensation claims administration
- Medical bill review in compliance with state requirements
- Local PPO network development and management
- Case management services
- Logistic care coordination
- Fit for duty testing and work hardening programs
- Coordination a full return to work or light duty